You must be the change you wish to see in the world
Facility Assistant – Frequently assisting with greeting and assisting customers throughout the store, providing customer service, answering phones, taking messages, help register people; assist with sorting, tagging, and donated items, such as clothing and shoes, removing empty hangers from racks, Organize and setup items for display to customers on the sales floor in an orderly and appealing manner. Occasionally provide light cleaning such as dusting, straighten and clean sales floor displays, restocking out of place items. Other related duties may be assignment within restrictions.
We provide group transportation for social and recreational activities as well as individual. Special rates and discounts given for weekly, groups and long distance rides. Serving Orange, Osceola, Lake and Seminole counties.
Medical Transportation includes the following:
- Medical appointments (vision, dental/mental heath services)
- Medical procedures/minor surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Medical delivery services
- Transportation to Adult Day Care Centers
- Transportation to Senior Centers for recreational activities etc.
- Group Activities (Malls, Field trips, Parks, etc.)
- Places of Worship
- Other (Grocery Shopping, Pharmacy, Social Security Offices, etc.)
Other Supportive Services:
Monthly food distribution
Monthly clothing distribution
Call (407) 493-9474 Now
To find out how you may qualify.